Kubernetes has quickly become the ad-hoc standard for managing software deployments. The Scylla team recently released the beta version of the Scylla Operator for Kubernetes.
Join us to learn how Kubernetes can be used to automate the deployment, scaling, and various operations of Scylla NoSQL. In this webinar we will:
- Present the mapping between Scylla and Kubernetes entities, and explain their reasoning
- Give insight into the Operator Open Source project, and how you can get involved
- Explain and demo common procedures with Scylla Operator
- Discuss the challenges of running a high performance, persistent application on Kubernetes, and the trade offs we considered
- Share our plans for Scylla on Kubernetes