Why you need benchmarks
Finding the right database solution for your use case can be an arduous journey. The database deployment touches aspects of throughput performance, latency control, high availability and data resilience.
You will need to decide on the infrastructure to use: Cloud, on-premise or a hybrid solution.
Data models also have an impact on finding the right fit for the use case. Once you establish a requirements set, the next step is to test your use case against the databases of choice.
In this workshop, we will discuss the different data points you need to collect in order to get the most realistic testing environment.
We will cover:
- Data model impact on performance and latency
- Client behavior related to database capabilities
- Failover and high availability testing
- Hardware selection and cluster configuration impact
We will show 2 benchmarking tools you can use to test and benchmark your clusters to identify the optimal deployment scenario for your use case.
Attend this virtual workshop if you are:
- Looking to minimize the cost of your database deployment
- Making a database decision based on performance and scale data
- Planning to emulate your workload on a pre-production system where you can test, fail fast and learn.